Sunday, December 21, 2008

Step Over ..



Today's Afternoon ,, It was a hazy sky with a lot of clouds ..

The Sun was fading .. I can see it in between trying to come out ..

But It Couldn't .. Something was blocking it ..

While i was walking down the street .. where i work ,, i saw a poster ..

It Said " I will step over My heart " .. Hm mm , Interesting .. I said

Holding in my hand " War Stories " For BBC's Jeremy Bowen .. I Kept Walking ..





I was reading the 2nd chapter in the book .. Titled " Crazy " .. So was I ..

I'd rather break my own heart .. Once , Twice .. and even Endless Number of times ..

But not Breaking Anyone's Heart .. Even If they were Evil .. or .. Good ..

In Animation , we have " Instances " .. which are Original Copies of work we use as backup ..

Where In Real Life .. you can't do that .. Video And Animation Screwed My Life ..



0 comments :