Friday, February 20, 2009

Confused ..


So this is my 50th post ..

and right now , i feel confused ..

am in Doha , Qatar , In aljazeera Newsroom ..

and nowhere else i would love to be ..

but i still feel confused .. i am reviewing my thoughts ..



I see the world from a different view .. things keep coming and going ..

yes i have succeeded in making plenty of progress in my future career ...

But still , what's the reason of this confusion ?? .. am i someone paranoid?

i know this post looks like a trash .. its not the way i write usually ..

i just felt like writing .. and yet .. am confused

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Confused.com

    Life is meaningless at the moment as the radiant path of judgement prevails.
    Powerless I wonder on alone and hopeless of
    What my role is in this world surrounded by drunked dark hearted shallow people
    Does that not drive one to sucide?

  2. Anonymous said...

    Hey there, You've done an incredible job. I'll certainly
    digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this website.

    my website hemorrhoid treatment