Saturday, December 20, 2008

Get Deep ..

A Friend of mine , was talking about Soul Deepness ..

Get Deep .. That's My hear Call these Days ..

Trying to look into the choices i can choose from ..

Scared to believe my heart .. Trying to Freeze it ..

But it won't .. it won't Allow me .. it will push me further ..

At the same time thinking of the post period to come ..

Standing Here at this point , Afraid to make a move ..

Wondering whether it could happen or not ??

And Here i am .. thinking and asking ..

Why do we have to be afraid before happiness ?

What should i do ??

2 comments :

  1. AbdElRaHmaN Ayyash said...

    Sometimes we need to be more strict and clear !
    I think u should be more and more .. just to fix your position.

  2. Mara Dallenna said...

    Ab, reading your blog know how many doubts and fears you have!
    Do not cover this, if only you!
    ;)