Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Last Night ..




Last Night , i was sleeping by my right side ,, on my pillow .. lonely as usual ..

But suddenly .. i discovered my heart was beating more than its average rate ..

i found i was crying too ..!! .. i looked to the roof ,, though the room was dark ..

i tried switching sides , pillows ,even blankets ..still my heart was beating too fast ..



then at a spark of scenes .. i found my heart was trying to send me a message ..

it's giving up to all my trials .. and it can't hold anymore ..

Last Night .. My heart told me : "Find me a solution " ...


3 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    رائع ياسيد عبدُ الله

    انا اخبرتك براييى

    :)

    دمت بابداع

    استمر

  2. AbdElRaHmaN Ayyash said...

    To be Honest , this is one of ur best !
    Tell ur heart ,it will return to it's normal mode when u have a partner to share u ur bed , room and darkness !

  3. Mara Dallenna said...

    Hi Ab!
    I found your blog ... nostalgic, but I liked the text!
    You add in Twitter too!
    Kisses!