Saturday, July 05, 2008

They Say ..



At Fajr , Omar Faruk Was Singing " Yunnus " 

Praising The Almighty Allah ,, 

Taking My Soul Somewhere Else ..

And I Started Writing 



" They Say .. It takes A long way to Be a Man ,,

Others Say .. What was before is a past ,, 

Some Say .. It's Never Too Late to Say It ,,

I say ,, I started Believing .. Only A Few Months Ago ,,

That Happiness , Joy and Smiles .. Can be every day's companion ..

With Only One Thing On Your Mind .. The Smile Owner

Till Then .. I Can't Say Much More " 

Let's All Pray For the Wish .. To come TRUE

4 comments :

  1. AbdElRaHmaN Ayyash said...

    I just Believed in what u believe in .
    u know Abdo , it's hard to prepare ur mind to accept the happiness and joy all the time, it's very dif.
    but on the other hand.. when we enjoy these feelings, I'm sue that every one should believe in them .

    "Let's All Pray For the Wish .. To come TRUE"
    I'll pray too !

  2. Anonymous said...

    ensha2 allah your wish will come true ..

  3. menSh said...

    May Allah guide you and all of us to the best of things. Ameen! :)

  4. ّّّ~!* الآنسة مخنوقه *!~ said...

    it's a great post .. i like it & i like your blog it's soo nice , but i just wanna to ask u : why u write in English ?? why u don't write in Arabic.. sorry if I discomfort u .. I'm just wonder about that .. I hope u visit my blog & tell me your opinion… thanks …