Sunday, February 10, 2008

Couldn't Get A Title ..



I have been pretty down lately from life and people. At times I feel that I cannot control anything in my life anymore. It has been very upsetting and very depressing for me. Out of depression and being sick and tired, I tend to remember the happy times that I had in the past and see if I can turn back time. I have been trying to get in touch with people from the past. Just to say “hey, how are you. Do you still remember me?” Nothing. No replies, nothing. I tried email, and even Facebook. No answer. On Facebook they even removed their accounts and I cannot search for them anymore, or maybe they just blocked me , I don’t know. I don’t understand people anymore and why they hate me so much. Was I ever that bad?





I look at my life now and I can honestly say I am at an all time low. I wish I can just meet new people or try to be more open and have fun in life. I am so scared now a days from talking or trying to interact much with people because I am afraid they will hate me if I said anything. So I just stay quiet and just listen. I don’t know what to do anymore. I think the past haunts me, the present is not a place I want to be in, and I cannot even think of the future anymore.

3 comments :

  1. menSh said...

    Dude..
    It's not because people hate you, it's because they only love themselves, and none else!

    These days.. 'most' people are concerned with how much benefit can they get from you?.. And that's how they evaluate the importance of everyone they meet, before even getting to know his personality and characteristics.

    In brief, friendship is no longer seen - by them - as a human relationship, more than considering it as a good investment and a chance to 'capture', without even willing to give back anything!

    So don't let it upset you.. just try to make it on your own.. and alone! I am not sure about the easiness of doing this.. but let me tell you.. it's not easy!

  2. AbdElRaHmaN Ayyash said...

    mmmmm
    I don't know what to say
    but I'm sure that u r not hate-able.
    be optimistic
    the future will be more beautiful than u think

  3. Anonymous said...

    hi.. everyone goes thro this phase and even me... but we need to live for this moment and think of nothing else... life's soo dame short we have soo much within us to have time to think of y people are not interacting with us. take "THE ME TIME " and start all fresh i know life instored a lot for us, jst stay alive and smile see things change by themselves.