Sunday, December 09, 2007

Take Me There ..



Today I Nearly Got to the edge of death as close as it can be .. saw it with my own eyes .. an this time it turned to be like nothing matters .. anymore does it .. Let Loose My Heart .. I am not in touch again ..

Just like the words say ..

I wanna feel the rain again ...
I wanna feel the water on my skin ...
And let it all just wash away ...
All My tears and pain ..

Believe me .. its not only things like that you could get down due to .. there are a lot of pains around and inside us .. and trying to look normal and happy .. we push it off to the edge and keep doing so till we can't take it anymore .. trying to look strong and successful and keeping your word to all people ,.. its a matter of glossy painful thing ..


you pop yourself with the question .. where can i get myself extra nerves .. can't i take a backup of myself when am at least living some happy moments?

Enough Please .. Take Me Back There .. I Can't Resist Anymore ..

Think of it as been a rundown .. an escape .. whatever .. i couldn't hold it anymore .. Sorry !

0 comments :