Monday, September 24, 2007

If I Let You Go ...


Day After day

Time passed away
And I just can't get you off my mind
Nobody knows, I hide it inside

I keep on searching but I can't find
*********
Night after night I hear myself say

Why can't this feeling just fade away

There's no one like you

You speak to my heart

It's such a shame we're worlds apart
**********

But if I let you go I will never know

What my life would be, holding you close to me
Will I ever see you smiling back at me?

How will I know

if I let you go ?

***********
I'm too shy to ask, I'm too proud to lose

But sooner or later I gotta choose

And once again I'm thinking about
Taking the easy way out

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    u ru graet poet mr Abdu
    really
    but I'm so Curious to know who is the choosen