Saturday, August 25, 2007

Sometimes ..




Sometimes .. it comes this way :

"I tried to go on like I never knew you
I'm awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I'm going to be is, incomplete

Voices tell me I should carry on
But I am swimming in an ocean all alone"

Sometimes .. i tell myself its alright ..

sometimes .. i think there is hope ..

In all cases .. it doesn't make me break down ..

i confess .. maybe my practical life is fine ..xtrafine

but .. the other side of life is never fine .. it doesn't seem at all..



sometimes i wonder .. how could i stand up to all those barricades .. obstacles ..

I've thought before that if I've ever face any of these .. am gone for sure ..

but am really amazed ..not complementing or giving myself a tribute ..

i thank almighty Allah for everything ...

And i Pray .. if my dream can turn real ..

well , i wouldn't write this to call for sympathy .. but it does call ...

it urges every minute ..every day .. every moment ..

will sometimes be always??

days shall answer my question ..

.

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    can't say any thing
    but
    incomplete :(