Monday, April 02, 2007

Can You Take My Bag please ?

Disgusting !!! Thats One thing i Dont Like about Egyptians Abroad ,,


This noon , i was at doha airport getting ready to depart to cairo ,,


I Found Someone calling me to ask if i could take someof his luggage ,,


I thought well that might be ok , no problem ,,


Later i just finished Checking Out , and Guess what ,,


Three Egyptians Creating a story of Tragedy for me and the same thing ..


Could You Take Some Of Our Luggae please on your ticket >.


What?? But it was the lady at the office that told them it is not allowed ::


So , You see that ?? Its Up To You ;'


Its not like i am arrogant or i dont want to help ..


But its Not a bonanza , Dont Play With Egypt Image Outside !!

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    U 're right AB

    keteer mn el Masriyn abroad mosh bey3kiso good image about egypt absoultely,

    el tab3 da lazem yet3'ier w lazem nemshy according to the Law in the place that we where in,

    terga3 bessama inshallah,

    I am waiting for u