Saturday, March 03, 2007

Just Like Now

Hi,
Its been a long time since i wrote a blog about my feelings and emotions , possibly since last year ... i have been into many things during the last 2 months when the year began , from progress in my career to depression and falback in other things , somtimes i remember how days pass and you are surrounded by mixed events , from feeling high in the sky to down in the ground , there were some decisions i took in january that were really hard to me , some like halting for a while with B , i dont know what really happened although i can make a clear outline about the whole issue , in the end i have a clear and plain beliving "As God Made Us Away Now , We Shall be insha'Allah Back One Day " , besides that step you made was great when you broke the barriers and the hestiation inside you was gone , i wish that makes you progress more and have a better life , just one last thing :::
I'll be waiting for you ....

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. Anonymous said...

    I wish you come back again you and B cuz I know that you're so related to her...